Friday, January 4, 2013

{FREEBIE}

I hope you all enjoy this FREEBIE!  I am overwhelmed with the "likes" on my FB page and comments/downloads at my TPT store.  You are all AMAZING!!!!



In this activity I have included:
Train game board
32 Cards: Multiple meaning words
8 Wild Cards







How to play:
Place all cards face down.
Students take turns choosing cards and state at least two meanings for each word the on the chosen card.
If two or more meanings are given, students roll a dice (any dice will do!) and move the appropriate spaces.
If chosen, follow the directions on the included wild cards. 
The first student to the end of the “heart train” is the winner!

Please leave feedback if you download this activity!!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Heart-Train-of-Multiple-Meaning-Words-FREEBIE

No comments:

Post a Comment